Students in the Public Administration program at the Neapolis University Pafos acquire the academic and managerial skills needed to adapt to a perpetually evolving workplace, to successfully surmount challenges, and how to stay-on-top of innovations in the field.
An experiential academic approach underlies the program’s academic philosophy with students’ “on-the-job” practitioner experiences juxtaposed, analyzed and synthesized within the program’s existing curriculum.
This broader, holistic approach serves to both expand and deepen student’s knowledge of the managerial and political practices of the public sector.
Widely recognized as a complex field of study, The Master of Public Administration covers many subject areas: Public sector organization, legislation & policy, fiscal & economic issues, human resource (personnel) management and sector intrinsic issues from the National & Regional Health, Education, Environment, Defense sectors, and issues relating to the European Union.
- “Neapolis University’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) offers contemporary knowledge taught by highly acclaimed professors with long, distinguished careers abroad.
- Their professionalism and added “human-touch”, provide the key ingredients in meeting today’s professional challenges. Attending courses does not affect professional activity, and it is truly a privilege that they are conducted Paphos.” Dr Nikos Panagidis – Medical Practitioner 1st Class, Paphos General Hospital.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Management for Public Sector
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour in the Public Sector
- Financial Resources Management in the Public Sector
- Human Resource Management in the Public Sector
- Public Sector Management
- Planning Public Policy Evaluation and Implementation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 5 other Masters in Public Administration in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A duly certified copy of valid passport
- A duly certified original copy of criminal records report from the country of origin’s Government Authorities along with a translated copy in Greek or English (within the last three months).
- A duly certified original medical certificate issued by the Government Administration accompanied by the medical tests for tuberculosis (X-ray), hepatitis B, C, syphilis and HIV/AIDS.
- Original Duly certified recent Bank Letter accompanied by a duly certified bank account (within the last six months) Duly certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Pay at least €3000 for tuition fees (we refund a part of them if Migration reject your application)
- English Language Certificate (GCE, TOEFL, module at high school or university)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Paphos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.