At Clinical and Health Psychology from Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies students will have knowledge and methods that form the basis for developing research projects or interventions in the various fields of Clinical Psychology.
Students at Clinical and Health Psychology from Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies will:
- apply knowledge in broad contexts, directly or indirectly related to the area of Clinical Psychology and Health;
- use knowledge, make decisions and propose alternative solutions to complex issues, reflecting on the implications and ethical and social responsibilities that result from various proposed solutions;
- gain the ability to communicate with experts from other areas and the general public in a meaningful, clear and accurate, showing mastery of the concepts and fundamental techniques of the area of Clinical Psychology and Health;
- be able to develop skills that allow for learning and updating knowledge throughout life.
- Developmental Psycopathology
- Methods of Scientific Research and Data Analiysis
- Couple and Family Intervention
- Internship in Clinic and Health Psychology
- Scientific Dissertation in Clinic and Health Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies and/or in Portugal, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- People who hold a B.A. or equivalent degree;
- People who hold a foreign academic degree awarded after a 1st study cycle organized according to the Bologna Process by a member state of that process;
- People who hold a foreign academic degree acknowledged as a degree satisfying the objectives of the graduate degree by the due body;
- People who have a school, scientific or professional curriculum acknowledged by the due body of ULP certifying the capacity to obtain this study cycle.
- A copy of the passport;
- Diploma of the degree obtained
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed;
- An individual Portfolio for us to evaluate the artistic and professional path of the candidate, as well as the relevance of his/her past experience.
- An individual project
International598 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA598 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.