This Global Master of Business Administration course at University of Portsmouth course at University of Portsmouth is a flexible course, you'll be able to study full-time, starting in September and completing the course in 12 months; or commencing the course in January and finishing in 16 months.
This course will put your existing knowledge, and what you learn over the course of your studies, into an international context; you'll be able to confidently jump into the global business community upon completion of your studies.
When you graduate with this internationally recognised qualification, you'll be able to take on a wide range of senior roles in organisations in various sectors, significantly accelerating your career and management progression. Completion of this course will also give you the knowledge and skills required to start your own business.
What you'll experience
On this course, you'll:
- Study in 4-day blocks with periods of reflection and consolidation in between
- Refine your career plans and gain the knowledge and skill you need to advance further professionally
- Get a thorough grounding in strategic business and management, preparing you for roles in the public and private sector, or to run your own business
- Have access to additional learning resources, such as physical and digital sources from our library, as well as our suites of PCs and Macs equipped with specialist software and support
Careers and opportunities
As an Global MBA student, you'll build on your existing studies and further your career, advancing your skills to a level appropriate for management positions.
When you finish the course, our Careers and Employability service can help you find a job that puts your skills to work in the industry.
Some of the roles that previous graduates from this course have taken include:
- global director
- chief executive
- general manager
- finance director
- programme manager
- business consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy for Sustainability
- Managing in a Global Economic and Financial Environment
- International Marketing Management
- Global Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial and Accounting Management
- Strategic International HRM
- Managing Operations and the Supply Chain
- Innovation and Enterprise in an International Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 309 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second-class honours degree (or equivalent, including professional qualifications) in a business related subject, plus at least two years work experience. Alternatively, applicants without formal qualifications, but with a minimum of five years of management experience, are welcome to apply.
- Applicants may be subject to interview and/or be asked to submit a portfolio in support of their application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.