The program in Orthopaedics at the University Putra Malaysia can also increase the number of academics for the doctoral program in the field of orthopaedic medicine in the public or private institutions. The program also provides career advancement opportunities to the surgical medical officers in Malaysia with the existence of more specific training opportunities.
The program aims to increase the number of orthopaedic specialists who are able to conduct relevant research-related health problems in the field of Orthopaedics in Malaysia.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Phase I is for one (1) year. This phase includes Foundations of Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and Orthopedic.
- Phase II is for one (1) year. This phase consists of General Orthopedics, Trauma, Elective Surgery and Research Project.
- Phase III is for two (2) years. This phase includes the Advanced Orthopedics and Research Projects.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 47 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must have Doctor of Medicine (MD) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- Candidates also must be fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- Candidates must have clinical experience of not less than two (2) years after the full registration with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) in which two years must be in the field of surgery that has at least six months of experience in the field of orthopedic surgery
- In addition to the above requirements, candidates from abroad are also require: Aged under 35 years; Fluent in English and have a minimum score of 600 for TOEFL and 6.5 for IELTS;
National2249 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8996 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
40,400 RM for national students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.