The program in Anaesthesiology at the University Putra Malaysia aims to produce competent expert anesthesiology, critical thinking and be able to continue medical education for self-learning. In addition, this program will produce anesthesiology expert who exhibit leadership skills and power in leading the resuscitation team and serves as an expert in providing services anesthesiology and intensive care.
Anesthesiology graduates have social accountability and act as consultants to enhance the level of expertise, practices and standards of anesthesiology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Phase I for one (1) year. This phase includes Basic Physiology, Pharmacology and Anesthesiology I.
- Phase II is for one and a half (1 ½) years. Phase II consists of Basic Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology Special, Intensive Care and Research Project.
- Phase III is for one and a half (1 ½) years. Phase III includes Special Surgery, General Medicine, Anesthesiology and Advanced Senior Apprenticeship.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 47 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
- Candidates must have Doctor of Medicine (MD) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Senate.
- Candidates must be fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
- The candidate must have experience in clinical anesthesia of not less than one (1) year after full registration with the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Fulfill the University and Ministry of Health Malaysia requirement (applicable to MOH's officer only).
National2248 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8994 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
40,400 RM for national students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.