- This course – developed in association with Save the Children – builds a unique, global platform where development & humanitarian practitioners and academics can share knowledge and experience, with a focus on improving leadership, preparedness and response capacities to national and international emergencies and developmental issues.
- Deakin’s Graduate Certificate of Sustainable Development and Humanitarian Action provides you with the analytical skills needed to understand the contexts of sustainable development and humanitarian programs as well as practical skills to apply in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International and Community Development
- The Humanitarian World
- Humanitarian Settlement
- Sustainability and Development
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSustainable Development View 15 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to study postgraduate coursework at Deakin is based on recognition of your professional experience and previous qualifications.
Admission is based on:
- Bachelor honours (AQF8) degree in a related discipline or
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline, plus two years relevant work experience or
- Graduate certificate or graduate diploma in a related discipline or
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent.
International6200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National6200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.