The faculty provides this program at the University Putra Malaysia with the aim to produce more Internal Medicine specialists to meet the high demand for the public and private sector with professionals human resources who have expertise in the field of Internal Medicine.
Moreover, the number of academics for the program will be improved and will meet the needs of the physicians in the country from time to time. The program also aims to increase the number of Internal Medicine specialists who are able to conduct relevant researches related to health problems in this area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Phase I is conducted for 50 weeks. This phase covers the General Internal Medicine, which includes basic and general medical sciences relevant to internal medicine; and clinical supervision in the field of internal medicine under the appointed specialists.
- Phase II is conducted for 100 weeks in which candidates must complete training in Medical Specialty I and II. Candidates are compulsory to complete all the attachments within the 100 weeks.
- In Year 4 of study, the candidates will be trained to work as a specialist of Internal Medicine. Phase III runs for 50 weeks. This phase includes the General Internal Medicine II and expertise attachements in the field of the sub-specialty of the proposed research projects selected by the candidate in Year 2.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 47 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
- Candidates must have Doctor of Medicine (MD) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Senate.
- Candidates must be fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
- The candidate must have experience in clinical anesthesia of not less than one (1) year after full registration with the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Fulfill the University and Ministry of Health Malaysia requirement (applicable to MOH's officer only)
National2249 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8996 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
40400 RM for national students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.