The increasing demand for radiology specialists is expected to increase significantly because of the increasing use of sophisticated technology. Clearer and accurate diagnostic imaging can provide a newer information for the diagnosis of the patients. This makes the role of radiology more relevant. The increased use of interventional techniques in diagnosis and treatment of patients is a need to have more radiologists.
We offer a master degree in Radiology at the University Putra Malaysia. In addition, the need in the career advancement of the medical officer in Malaysia will only be available with the existence of more specific training opportunities in areas of expertise. The increased numbers of radiologist and academics in the field of Radiology wil facilitate in meeting the needs of the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learn the basic theory of medical science of radiology and radiological physics
- Undergo practical training in various modalities in radiology
- Study the intermediate and advanced radiological physics theory
- Learning the theory of clinical radiology by organ system
- Continuing practical tasks as clinical radiology apprentice
- Studying the research methodology, good practical biostatics methods and medical ethics
- Conducting a research project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 42 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
- Have a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS or MBBCh) or other equivalent diploma medical doctor from the University Putra Malaysia or any local or foreign university recognized by the Senate.
- Working experience of at least three years after obtaining a medical degree and have completed basic rotations as required by the Ministry of Health.
- Students must be registered with the Malaysian Medical Council and have a valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Students must be aged of not more than 40 years.
National2055 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8223 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
40,400 RM for national students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.