The Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management) from Deakin University is jointly run and managed by the Deakin Business School and the School of Medicine. It offers the best of both worlds - the core of Deakin's MBA program and a tailored set of health units designed to prepare you to manage and lead healthcare services in Australia and overseas.
We recognise that the efficient management and delivery of healthcare will be one of the most pressing challenges facing economies over the coming years. The program offers you the opportunity to tailor MBA studies to the particular issues and challenges associated with the healthcare sector. You will learn the very latest in business and management thinking - and have the opportunity to tailor it to healthcare settings.
As healthcare service delivery becomes complex because of changing population, disease profile and medical technology; so has the requirement for qualified healthcare managers increased. There is a pressing need for trained and skilled healthcare executives and leaders in Australia and the Asia-Pacific to lead and manage healthcare service delivery into the future.
The Deakin MBA (Healthcare Management) course content has been developed in consultation with industry and by academics with several years of industry experience. With the Deakin MBA (Healthcare Management) qualification in hand you are well positioned to either progress in your existing healthcare management career or embark as a healthcare manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- The Deakin Advantage: Leadership and Professional Development
- Strategy and Value Creation
- Financial Decision Making
- The Economic Environment
- Marketing, Positioning and Consumers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 75 other Masters in Health Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years relevant work experience*, or
- successful completion of a Masters Qualifying Program (MQP) and three years professional/managerial work experience, or
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and five years professional/managerial work experience, or
- Graduate Diploma equivalent (professional pathways)
- CRICOS code: 093045F
* Must be in a managerial or professional role. Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas such as budgeting, staffing, project management, financial management, or other relevant professional experience
International43600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43600 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National35400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.