At the end of Phase I, candidates will sit for the Professional Exam I in General Pathology. The candidates must obtained a pass in all the papers before they can proceed to Phase II of the programme.
We offer a master degree in Pathology at the University Putra Malaysia. Phase II of the programme is of three (3) years duration in one of the disciplines of pathology chosen by the candidate.
Candidates are posted at the accredited and gazzeted clinical diagnostic laboratory, Ministry of Health hospitals. Candidates are also expected to undertake a research project and submit a research project report. At the end of Phase II, candidates must sit and pass Professional Exam II in order to be awarded the Master of Pathology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Phase II: Year 2, 3 & 4
- Practical and Theoretical depth in a particular field chosen (Haematology, Medical Microbiology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology or Chemistry).
- Practical tasks: Apprentice Clinical Pathology.
- Research Methodology, Biostatistics, Clinical Practical Methods and Good Medical Ethics.
- Conduct the research.
- Management and quality assurance laboratories.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 47 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Open to local candidates only.
- The candidate must holds a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS atay MBBCh) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Senate.
- Candidates are fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
- Candidates with work experience of at least 2 years as a medical officer and required to complete a rotation basis by the Ministry of Health.
- Meet the admission requirements set by the university and Ministry of Health Malaysia.
National2249 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8996 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
40,400 RM for national students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.