Phase II of the programme is of three (3) years duration in one of the disciplines of pathology chosen by the candidate. Candidates are posted at the accredited and gazzeted clinical diagnostic laboratory, Ministry of Health hospitals. Candidates are also expected to undertake a research project and submit a research project report. At the end of Phase II, candidates must sit and pass Professional Exam II in order to be awarded the Master of Pathology.
- Apprentice Clinical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Anatomic Pathology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 46 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
- The candidate must holds a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS atay MBBCh) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Senate.
- Candidates are fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
- Candidates with work experience of at least 2 years as a medical officer and required to complete a rotation basis by the Ministry of Health.
- Meet the admission requirements set by the university and Ministry of Health Malaysia.
International3486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1743 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National1194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
2400 RM for national students.
7000 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.