We offer a master degree in Public Health and Health Systems at University of Waterloo. Our research, education and training aims to solve significant local, provincial, national and international challenges in public health and health systems.
- If you want to advance your career as a health professional or are interested in practice and policy-based research and academics - we have a program that will meet your needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- These online course-based master's programs offer flexible study options and feature a professional experience component.
- With world renowned researchers instructing each class, students benefit from learning theory and practice from experts.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 132 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
- Successful completion of a four-year Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a minimum 75% average. The Bachelor's degree will normally be in the biological sciences, behavioural health, health, public health, or social sciences.
- Undergraduate experience including coursework in one or more of the behavioural, biological, developmental, health, or social sciences is advantageous, given the multidisciplinary nature of the program. Students should also have a suitable background in research design and statistics to meet prerequisite standards for all graduate level courses.
- Two references, preferably from faculty members
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
International14508 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7254 CAD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National4508 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2254 CAD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.