A Career-Focused Option with an Internship Experience
The challenge of sustainable environmental quality requires innovative thinking, clear leadership and strong technical expertise.
The Master of Engineering in Environmental Engineering (with concentration in Environmental Process Engineering) program at Duke University program at Duke University will give you the comprehensive training an industry leader needs to have to protect our natural resources.
Our program draws from Duke's Pratt School of Engineering and Nicholas School of the Environment—so you get the best of our renowned engineering and environmental research community.
We provide outstanding career support to our master's students.
As a Duke master's student, you can take advantage of our comprehensive and aggressive career development and job search program. You will receive advice from our Master's Assistant Directors of Career Services who work with the Duke Career Center to coordinate various activities throughout the year.
Our career services include:
- On-campus recruiting
- Individual and group career coaching
- Special networking events such as Career Fairs, Tech Connect, Night with Industry and Alumni Networking Event
- Resume and cover letter development, interviewing tips, and social media advice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of High Tech Industries
- Business Fundamentals for Engineers
- Environmental Aquatic Chemistry
- Chemical Fate of Organic Compounds
- Chemical Transformations of Environmental Contaminants
- Physical Chemical processes in Environmental Engineering
- Biological Processes in Environmental Engineering
- Air Pollution Control Engineering
- Physical Hydrology, Hydrometeorology
- Environmental Program Management
- Environmental Life Cycle Analysis and Decision Making
- Quantitative Evaluation Methods
- Sustainability and Renewable Resource Economics
- Economic Analysis of Resource and Environmental Policies
- Evaluation of Public Expenditures
- Resource and Environmental Politics
- Environmental Policy
- Natural Resource Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 357 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science from an accredited institution (transcripts required, including an estimated GPA and a grade scale)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three recommendations
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or equivalent—official results
- English Language Testing (TOEFL or IELTS)—official results
- Interview and/or a video introduction
- Nonrefundable application fee of US$75— paid by credit card, or by a check made payable to Duke University
International57900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National57900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.