It prepares professionals with knowledge and skills in environmental control and management and in the solution of environment-related problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Environmental Health Engineering
- Toxic and Hazardous Waste Engineering
- Principles of Environmental Engineering
- Wastewater Treatment Design
- Solid Waste Management and Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 13 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Malaysia
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in engineering with CGPA 2.500/Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field; or
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in engineering with CGPA 2.750/Second Class Lower
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in science with CGPA 3.000/Second Class Upper OR CGPA 2.750/Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field
International3164 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4746 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National2008 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3012 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
22,450 RM international
14,250 RM Local
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.