It prepares professionals with knowledge and skills in environmental control and management and in the solution of environment-related problems.
- Environmental Health Engineering
- Toxic and Hazardous Waste Engineering
- Principles of Environmental Engineering
- Wastewater Treatment Design
- Solid Waste Management and Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Environmental Management in Malaysia
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in engineering with CGPA 2.500/Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field; or
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in engineering with CGPA 2.750/Second Class Lower
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in science with CGPA 3.000/Second Class Upper OR CGPA 2.750/Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field
International1102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 551 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 301 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
1206 for national students.
2206 for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.