BI is particularly important in the field of economy and enterprise environment, which is characterized by strategic joining, outsourcing, physically distributed operating environments and global business partnerships. New strategies, techniques, tools and technologies for the development of an appropriate field such as BI will be the main objective of the Business Informatics program of the South East European University.
This balance also reflects the relation between the theoretical and practical subject content acquired through lectures, instructions, seminars, sessions in computer laboratories and self- study. The course knowledge is acquired through different approach methods including exam sessions, in-class tests, tutorials, individual tasks, group work and presentations. Students are expected to demonstrate inventiveness and originality aspects.
With the Master of Science in Business Informatics, the graduates will find employment in the fields of system development, software project management, ultimate users of IT support, programming, and as business system analysts, system analysts. For this reason, the individuals who have not only the ability to design technical, computer-based solutions, but also have the ability to notice the possibilities of IT from a business perspective, will be sought for employment by every organization. Students will be equipped with the following skills:
- To manage information function in middle-size and big organizations
- To analyze, plan and develop IT solutions which support the market needs.
- To plan the required business analysis and business risk estimates.
- To develop skillfulness, to contribute in the decision making, design and implementation of the changes in the business process.
- Business Process Modeling
- Information Systems Management
- Software Engineering
- ICT Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 3 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Macedonia (FYROM)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The right of enrolment in the second cycle of academic studies (postgraduate studies) according to the model 3+2 (four semesters, 120 ECTS) is open to candidates who have obtained their undergraduate university diploma (verified) or the equivalent to three years’ undergraduate studies (180 ECTS credits) or four years (240 ECTS credits)
- Online completed Application form
- Application fee in amount of 1500 MKD (25 Euros)
- A short biography/motivation letter consisting of at least 500 words in which candidates should state the motivation for their application to SEEU
- Original university diploma (verified) and all original transcripts (diploma supplement, if any) of the first cycle of studies (or notarized copies)
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of ID or passport
- For the study programmes offered in the English language, the minimum requirements for English proficiency are: level B1 (independent user) in accordance to Common European Language Framework (CEFR)
International1300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.