Objectives of the study program:
The Management and Leadership graduates from Szent István University of the course are able to analyze, develop, organize, control and manage the procedures at the organizations of the private sector and the non-profit sector. They can recognize, analyze and solve the emerging problems while they use the acquired categories of individual and organized learning and utilize their abilities for innovation and creative thinking.
There is a possibility to study at specializations in the last two semesters of the course (Business Consulting; Human Resource Management and Organization Development). They also obtain appropriate knowledge basis for going on with their studies in the frames of PhD training. This course also includes visits to national and multinational businesses so that the students could gain practical knowledge about management studies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Multicultural Management
- Labour Market Trends
- Building of Corporate Reputation
- Operation and Service Management (Advanced)
- Tipology and Communication
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- International Human Resource Management
- Thesis Consultation
- Decision Theory and Methodology
- Quantitative Methods
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Thesis Preparation and Empirical Management Research
- Leadership Skills Development
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 19 other Masters in Management Studies in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official copy of their BSc degree certificate and transcripts
- Evidence of their English ability
- A brief Curriculum Vitae
- A medical certificate as well (including former infections - if relevant)
- Copy of the passport
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 20 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 20 months.
Living costs for Gödöllő
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.