Professional qualifications and career opportunities for this Classical Singing program at Pancho Vladigerov National Academy of Music:
- To perform as soloists, chamber music instrumentalists, accompanists and members of various musical ensembles;
- To train students in piano and chamber music at higher education institutions, children's music schools, secondary vocational schools, secondary schools of music, etc.;
- To do research work in the field of instrumental and performing arts;
- To lead various amateur and professional instrumental formations;
- To carry out all activities requiring higher musical education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Classical singing; Acting techniques
- Opera singing with conductor
- Chamber singing
- Vocal methods
- Academic opera workshop
- History of art
- Individual piano rehearsals
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application to the Rector, containing a short CV and a declaration of the desired major.
- A copy of the applicant's secondary education document - for applicants for undergraduate programmes: a copy of the supplement that contains the grades
- A health certificate, issued not earlier than one month prior to the date of application.
- Two photographs.
- If the documents are not filed personally by the applicant but by another person, a power of attorney is required, which must be translated into Bulgarian.
International6800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA765 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 765 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sofia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.