The MSc in International Business programme at Loughborough University is ideal for graduates who are keen to develop a deep understanding of international business theory and practice, and to develop key competencies for a career in multinational companies or companies engaged in international business.
The master's will provide you with a stimulating educational experience that promotes a global outlook - vital for today’s global business environment.Informed by cutting-edge research, you will develop highly sought-after intercultural skills and a global mindset.
This master's in International Business prepares you to work confidently and effectively with global partners and enhance organisational performance in today’s global economy.
MSc International Business will prepare you for a wide range of careers, both in the private and public sector, in roles such as business analyst, sales and marketing executive, country/regional manager, product manager, sourcing manager, negotiator, trading executive, management consultant, and business development manager.
You can also use the knowledge developed from this programme to internationalise your own business or family business.
- International Business Environment
- International and Cross Cultural Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Global Outsourcing and Offshoring of Services
- Business Environment Analysis
- Personal Development for Employability
- International Business Negotiations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 550 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 honours with a minimum of 55% (or equivalent international qualification).
International26000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Loughborough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
British Marshall Scholarships
- Awards are open to US citizens who are graduates of US universities, to undertake study in any subject leading to a degree at a UK university.
Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship
- The Dean's Award for Enterprise offers 90% off the full cost of tuition fees, for UK, EU and international students with an inspiring business idea.
Loughborough Sports Scholarship
- To support the sporting and academic development of talented student athletes. The level of support varies by sport and performance level.
Academic Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.