The Sport and Exercise Science course at Anglia Ruskin University means that you'll work in your specific interest area from day one, focusing your learning and research to become a specialist on your chosen theme.
You'll use a range of advanced techniques throughout all of your modules, including creating online tools, practical experiments, auditing and planning to create and analyse real-world data.
Continually engaging with contemporary and future issues within sport and exercise science, including legal and ethical problem-solving, you'll critically consider your long-term career goals and plan for your future.
You'll develop your practical skills by using our specialist equipment, which includes 3D motion analysis system, breath-by-breath oxygen kinetics, near Infra-red spectroscopy, GPS in-match/motion tracking software, eye tracking glasses, force plates, thoracic impedance, and blood chemistry.
Depending on your research focus you could enter a career in clinical- biomechanics, exercise physiology, teaching, advanced sports coaching, sports science support, sports consultancy, the NHS or further academic study. With our MSc in Sport and Exercise Science course you’re in the perfect position to continue your academic career and move up to our Sport and Exercise Sciences PhD.
- Advanced Research Practice in Exercise Science
- Contemporary Issues in Sport and Exercise Science
- Advanced Modalities in Sport and Exercise Science
- Research Project - Planning and Development
- Research Project - Pilot testing and Development
- Research Project - Generic
- 12 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It can take up to four weeks to consider applications, so we recommend you apply at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 137 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
- A first degree with honours in a related subject and at a minimum final classification of Upper Second (2:1).
- A 300 word synopsis of your proposed research project will need to be submitted at the time of your application. The selection and approval of a research topic is an essential part of the application process, please refer to the information under 'Important Additional Notes'.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK students (part-time, per year): £4,600
- International students (part-time, per year): £7,250
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.