The Magnetic Resonance Imaging programme at Anglia Ruskin University has been designed by experts in the imaging field with you, the practitioner, in mind. It’ll help develop you as a critically aware and reflective MRI practitioner.
The pace of change in the field of MRI is unprecedented and our course is designed to ensure you can respond to change effectively and positively. It also serves as evidence of your commitment to your continuing professional development.
Our course will help you push forward research and development in the imaging profession and innovate for the future, preparing you for the production of published work and significant research in the field.
As you’ll be studying by distance learning, you’ll be able to mould your course around your career commitments. Using our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) you’ll still get to interact with other students and your teaching team. You can also access our digital library and a wide range of resources and course materials.
When you graduate, you will have the advanced experience to seek more senior roles in the imaging profession. Many of our former students have had their research and theses published widely.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied Scientific Principles of MRI Level 7
- Essentials of MRI Clinical Practice Level 7
- Research Studies Level 7
- Advanced Practice of MRI
- Major Project Level 7
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 260 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum qualification required for admission to a postgraduate pathway is one of the following: A UK honours degree in Radiography or a professional qualification in Radiography, Medical Imaging or related discipline equivalent in breadth and depth to a UK honours degree.
- All students admitted to the pathway must be engaged in the MRI scanning of patients for an average of at least 18 hours per week.
- Admission to the course with non-traditional entry: non graduates may gain entry to the course by clearly demonstrating on their application that their qualifications and experience are equivalent to an honours degree.
International3518 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3518 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3518 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3518 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.