Psychology from International Psychoanalytic University Berlin represents a theory of science and knowledge, one that is located between the natural sciences and the humanities, cultural studies and social sciences, and which connects these lines of tradition in an innovative, forward-thinking manner.
With our Master program, a unique, multi-layered study course is waiting for you that will prepare you for an equally diverse career and professional life. The study course’s clinical direction, which focuses on psychodynamic and psychoanalytic approaches, additionally provides solid education and training in research methods. At the same time, this is broadened on a fundamental level with in-depth knowledge from non-clinical application areas of psychological and psychoanalytic thinking.
- Reflexive Psychology and Theoretical Psychoanalysis
- Social Psychology Studies
- Developmental Psychology, Developmental Psychopathology and Studies of Disorder
- Diagnosis and Intervention
- Methods of Practice-Orientated Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences School Counselling View 24 other Masters in Psychology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ideally a bachelor degree in psychology (Bachelor of Science) with a focus on clinical psychology
- Fluency in English / level C1 as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CERF)
- Curriculum vita in a tabular format with a photo
- Current transcript of records as proof that you are due to graduate soon.
- Motivation letter (maximum one page)
- Valid passport / identification card
- Proof of health insurance
- Signed study contract, if not already forwarded by post
- Payment receipts for deposit and first installment fee and the student union fee
International11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
€5,900 per semester (or €22,500 for 4 semesters if paid in advance)
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.