Tailored for senior and mid-level business managers, this 45-credit curriculum encompasses the business concepts and analytical tools used by senior executives. This specialization provides business leaders with the essential knowledge and resources needed to compete successfully in today’s constantly changing global business environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Social, Legal and Ethical Issues
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Executive MBA View 90 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Submit an application
- Upload or mail your academic records from all secondary schools attended. If your transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, you MUST include an official English translation.
- Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from academic references.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
- Submit a bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa.
International24925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24925 USD per year and a duration of .
National24925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24925 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.