This intensive one-year full-time Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management programme from Imperial College London will build your toolkit in the three key areas of innovation, entrepreneurship and management, teaching you how to manage successful outcomes to create, deliver and capture value from innovation. We understand that innovation happens from collaboration, so the programme will connect you to Imperial’s dynamic enterprising culture. The Imperial Enterprise Lab provides opportunities, networks and experiences for the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs.
Ready to launch your startup, become an angel investor or innovate from within a global organisation? MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management will set you up for your next step.
- Built on innovation: Throughout the year, discover initiatives that encourage an entrepreneurial mindset. Bright ideas take shape and gain momentum
- Real-world experience: During the Business Applications project, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to practical situations and gain real-world business experience
- Tailored career support: From day one, Imperial College Business School Careers will work with you to ensure that you receive the very best support, advice and guidance tailored to your own specific career needs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Corporate Reporting Analysis
- Business Economics
- Marketing for Entrepreneurship
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Models and Intellectual Property
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Personal Innovation Development
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Venture Capital and Growth Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Innovation Management View 1593 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To apply for MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management, you should have a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree or the international equivalent in any discipline.
- Whilst there are no specific ‘A’ Level criteria for admission to MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management, you should be aware that some companies have very strict grade requirements for their graduate programmes. Therefore, we strongly recommend that when you are considering your career options, you research the entry requirements of any companies you are interested in working for.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National35500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.