This area of study provides an opportunity to combine papers in Sensory Science, Food Marketing and Management, Nutrition and Food Service with Postgraduate Diploma in Science - Consumer Food Science at University of Otago.
- Research Project
- Master's Thesis Preparation
- Advanced Consumer Food Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Food Sciences View 3 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by programme with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor's degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
International26053 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26053 USD per year during 12 months.
National6914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6914 USD per year during 12 months.
- National: $9,501.00
- International: $35,798
Living costs for Dunedin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.