Aside from extensive finance knowledge, practical technical skills will be taught, such as identifying, collecting, analysing, interpreting, and transforming data, in order to face big data challenges in financial world. Furthermore, new trends in both areas will be presented, from venture capital to cloud computing. Students can also choose to pursue a major in Health Economics & Big Data Analytics.
Students have the possibility to use the interactive tools of MobLab, which supports gaining and perfecting business skills, among others, strategic thinking and decision making.
What you gain from your studies?
- This innovative international Big Data Science program from Kozminski University offers you hands-on experience of business analytics in collaboration with global companies across various industries, in a European country known for its technological know-how.
- This full-time international Master program enables you to build your career in applied data analytics, an area of high demand in top companies worldwide.
- Enhance your profile with excellent analytical skills, in order to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Extend your knowledge and skills within your area of interest through a number of elective courses.
- Improve your command of professional terminology not only in finance but also in the age of digitalization.
- Prepare yourself for further personal and professional development.
- Big Data Analytics Manager
- Data Solutions Architect
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Financial Market Analyst
- Analytics Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- A specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and big data is a must
- An employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution
- Data Scientist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Building Research Models in R
- Elements of Descriptive Statistics and Statistical Inference
- VBA in Quantitive Analysis
- Statistical Hypothesis and Properties Using R
- Analysis of Financial Data Relationships
- Linear Regressions in Analysis
- Construction and Exploration of Databases
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 19 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
- The entry test is scheduled for 40 minutes and is composed of 30 close-ended questions. The test is meant to check the background of the candidate, data interpretation, analytical thinking and logical reasoning skills. As preparatory materials the Leaders of the program suggest practice questions to GMAT's analytical and quantitative parts.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11320 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11320 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Paid in installments: 11 500 EUR
- Paid in full: 51 300 PLN
- Paid in installments: 51 700 PLN
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Admission for full-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program. Candidates who have achieved at least 80% of the points from the entry test will have have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates". The online application form for these candidates is available in the admission office.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.