The course of study is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge, skills, and perspective necessary to foster a culture of value-driven decision-making and organizational well-being in a competitive strategic environment.
The Master of Business Administration at the Sofia University balances traditional business disciplines and focus on the human dimensions of leadership and management. Core Courses provide foundational knowledge of personality, motivation and positive psychology, which are needed by those who manage the relationship of individual and organizational well-being and leading strategic actions to enhance organizational performance and sustainability.
Students learn to apply, align, and balance three human strengths in organizational decision-making: rationality and logic (head); emotional intelligence (heart); and deep intuition (soul).
- Apply the concepts, tools, practices, and strategies of the core business disciplines to analyze business problems and develop practical solutions.
- Critically evaluate both quantitative and qualitative data and models to generate insights into trends and business opportunities, and formulate strategic directions and operational plans.
- Describe and apply theories and practices of transpersonal leadership to the successful management of a business, team, or project.
- Describe and employ effective approaches to teamwork in multidisciplinary and multicultural settings.
- Communicate using a variety of media and genres to effectively address the circumstances and intended audience across a range of purposes and settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- General Concentration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1369 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Application Fee – A non-refundable fee of $50 (US dollars) is required with your application.
- Official Transcripts – Contact all prior accredited colleges or universities which you have attended and request that your transcripts be sent to Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of Purpose – Requirements vary from program to program, please call our admissions team to further discuss what is needed for your program of interest.
- Letters of Recommendation – Requirements vary from program to program, please call our admissions team to further discuss what is needed for your program of interest.
- TOEFL Exam (if applicable) – Please request scores to be sent to Sofia University.
- Foreign Transcripts (International Applicants only)
- Faculty Interview
International470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 470 USD per credit during 24 months.
National470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 470 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Palo Alto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.