The Master of Applied Science - Science Innovation and Enterprise from University of Otago is designed for students who wish to pursue an interdisciplinary programme of study underpinned by science that delivers versatile skills relevant to multiple end-users. Optional paths are available that emphasise commercialisation, workplace-based projects or independent study.
The programme can be completed in 12 months or in stages, providing flexibility for recent graduates and those currently employed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific Knowledge and Innovation
- Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Feasibility Analysis
- Marketing and Selling
- Commercialisation Project
- Supervised Independent Study
- Workplace-based Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing View 14 other Masters in Marketing in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by programme with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor's degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31843 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31843 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5707 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5707 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- National: 9,398 NZD
- International: 52,133 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.