Alumni from our programs perform the best possible research and contribute to scientific discovery, educate the next generation of healthcare professionals and researchers, provide service to healthcare institutions and policymakers, and innovate through data-driven insights. Ultimately, we want to ensure that patients see the right doctor, for the right treatment, at the right time in the right setting.
The Weill Cornell Medical College Population Health Sciences programs prepare students for careers in healthcare delivery, public health, health policy, health insurance, technology development, consulting, academics, and more. Throughout the course of our programs, our students experience a wide variety of hands-on training in key skills and knowledge sought by employers — including analytics, economics, policy, decision science, and implementation science.
The Biostatistics and Date Science track provides top-class training in biostatistics, as well as the analytic techniques used in data science to prepare students for the data-driven challenges of today's world.
The Health Informatics track introduces methods for examining the use of information systems, assessing impact and developing computational models.
The Health Policy and Economics track provides methods for assessing economic and policy influences on health and healthcare delivery.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Certificate programs include the following:
- Health Analytics
- Comparative Effectiveness and Outcomes Research
- Health Informatics
- Health Policy and Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1386 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- College transcripts should be submitted for all previous colleges attended — both undergraduate and graduate.
- Official transcripts will be required upon acceptance, however students may submit unofficial transcripts with their initial application.
- $75 application fee
- GRE/GMAT scores (optional)
- GRE/GMAT test scores are not required to be considered for admission, but are recommended.
- TOEFL scores (for international students)
- Transcripts that meet any of the following must be translated by WES or ECE:
- Transcript is not in English
- International student's transcript is not on a 4.0 scale
- Domestic student's transcript is not on a 4.0 scale
International1615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1615 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1615 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.