This degree is delivered 100% online, providing the flexibility for you to learn on your own schedule. Upon completion, you’ll earn the same degree as students who study on-campus.
- Computer Network Administrator
- Computer Network Analyst
- Computer Network Technician
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Science Professor
- Computer Scientist
- Computer Software Quality Engineer
- Computer System Architect
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Corporate Web Developer
- Database Administrator
- Document Management Specialist
- Geospatial Information Technologists
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Technology Manager
- Nursing Operations Manager
- SEO Specialist
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Telecommunications Engineering Specialist
- Web Developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Algorithms
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Distributed & Multiprocessor OS
- Mobile Computing
- Applied Cryptography
- Information Assurance and Security
- Software Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 174 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (3.25 recommended) in the last 60 credit hours (last two (2) years) of a four (4) year undergraduate degree. Degrees in the U.S. must come from a regionally accredited university.
- Two (2) semesters of advanced math in Calculus I and Calculus II, and a background course in Discrete Math. Students with an undergraduate degree in a STEM field have likely completed the math requirement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Financial support is available in the form of scholarships, grants, federal work-study, loans and outside resources. Almost everyone, regardless of income, can qualify for some form of financial aid. In fact, more than 70% of all ASU students receive some form of financial assistance every year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.