It provides coverage of the theory and practice of computer science and enables students to develop competency in an area of professional specialization. The program focuses on innovative and transformative learning to ensure that students are well prepared for the challenges of the rapidly evolving computing, engineering, and scientific industries as well as the challenges of future academic and research-based endeavors.
The MSCS courses are delivered through a combination of evening or weekend classes, and through the University’s Learning Management System (which can be completed at home). Some courses may be structured as directed studies in which students work one-on-one with the Program Chair or other faculty.
The program is designed to be completed in 1.5 years for full-time students (who take 9 units per quarter) and between 2 and 2.5 years for part-time students (less than 9 units per quarter).
- Apply computer science principles, logic and analytic reasoning, research and mathematics to the development of innovative, relevant, and cost-effective solutions to complex computational problems and case situations.
- Communicate effectively using a variety of media and genres to meet the needs of the situation and intended audience across a range of personal and professional purposes and settings.
- Integrate relevant moral and ethical frameworks, legal standards, and regulations with computer science knowledge in the development of solutions to computational problems.
- Describe and employ key elements of successful teamwork while working within multidiscipline and multi-cultural groups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Artificial Intelligence - Robotics/Drone Computing
- Artificial Intelligence - Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning
- Cyber Security and Information Asssurance
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 771 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Application Fee – A non-refundable fee of $50 (US dollars) is required with your application.
- Official Transcripts – Contact all prior accredited colleges or universities which you have attended and request that your transcripts be sent to Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of Purpose – Requirements vary from program to program, please call our admissions team to further discuss what is needed for your program of interest.
- Letters of Recommendation – Requirements vary from program to program, please call our admissions team to further discuss what is needed for your program of interest.
- TOEFL Exam (if applicable) – Please request scores to be sent to Sofia University.
- Foreign Transcripts (International Applicants only)
- Faculty Interview
International470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 470 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National470 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 470 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.