The Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Energy Master's Degree at Universitat Rovira i Virgili provides students the training to be qualified for jobs as:
- Responsible of Energy, Enviroment and Quality Departments
- Responsible of Energy Production Plants (cogeneration, combined cycles, wind farms, photovoltaic farms, industrial organization)
- Responsible of Waste Treatment Plants
- Responsible of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Technician in Engineering, Consulting and Certification Companies
- R&D&I Laboratories and Institutes
- Secondary and High Education Teaching
- Creation of their own enterprises
- Realization of projects on request
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Eco-efficient Process Design
- Sustainability Tools
- Environmental and Energy Legislation
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Energy Efficiency in Industry and Transport
- Energy Management
- Management and Valorisation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Energy View 7 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For to be admitted to the programme, in addition to the compulsory general documentation for a master's programme, you must submit a:
- Motivation letter/statement of intent for academic coordination.
- Proof of competence in English (level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). If you are not able to certify it, you are going to be asked an interview where reading, writing and speaking in English language are going to be evaluated.
International4442 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4442 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4442 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4442 EUR per year during 18 months.
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only
Living costs for Tarragona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.