The MBA program consists of traditional face-to-face classes, online, and hybrid courses. The program consists of 34 credit hours (MBA Experience, eight core courses, and three electives). Starting fall 2016, half of the core MBA courses are offered online and the other half traditional. In the following spring, the courses are switched, i.e., the traditional in-class courses will become online. Thus, there will be three delivery systems: a student may take all the core courses in-class, or all online, or a mix.
For students with undergraduate degrees in business, the program may be completed in one and a half years, depending on full-time or part-time status.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business finance
- Business statistics
- Organizational Theory & Behavior
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1335 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Official transcript(s) of your secondary and post-secondary school credits
- TOEFL or IELTS score results
- A U.S. $60.00 application fee are required prior to completion of the application process. The non-refundable application fee should be in the form of a certified check or money order made payable to Pittsburg State University
- To apply, you may complete an online form or complete and print the PDF form. A checklist is provided to assist you with the application process
International745 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 745 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National745 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 745 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State333 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 333 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.