Allied health professionals involved in the care, management and rehabilitation of patients with musculoskeletal and pain problems, such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, podiatrists, chiropractors, and osteopaths would find these distance taught papers to be of particular interest. The Master of Health Sciences - Musculoskeletal Management is offered by University of Otago.
- Musculoskeletal Management
- Pain Management
- A thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 92 other Masters in Health Sciences in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by programme with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor's degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
International31074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31074 USD per year during 12 months.
National8410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8410 USD per year during 12 months.
- National: $11,556.00
- International: $42,696
Living costs for Dunedin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.