The 39‐credit full-time or part-time Supply Chain Management program from York University will develop the analytical and managerial skills needed to find creative supply chain solutions to business opportunities and problems in private, nonprofit, or governmental sectors.
True to the cross-functional nature of modern Supply Chain Management (SCM), the program will add value to persons with previous undergraduate degrees in areas such as engineering, economics, healthcare, science, social science, and business.
MSCM graduates will be eligible for significant advanced standing into the Schulich MBA, after acquiring the requisite work experience to be eligible for the MBA.
The program is for students who aspire to rapid career advancement from entry level positions in logistics, purchasing, operations and customer service to senior management positions responsible for the end-to-end design and coordination of an organization’s supply chain such as vice president of supply chain management.
Throughout their studies, students will have access to the Centre for Career Design (CCD). As Schulich’s in-house team of certified Career Coaches and Industry Advisors, the CCD offers a wealth of innovative resources, individualized mentoring and coaching to help advance your career. Meet alumni, recruiters and industry leaders at corporate information sessions and other CCD events, and receive online access to the very best career tools available.
MSCM graduates have obtained roles like Demand Planner, Director of Supply Chain, Inventory Management Specialist, Logistics Coordinator, Operations Manager, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Consultant, Transportation Analyst, and Warehouse Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communication and Team Dynamics
- Managerial Decision Analysis
- Financial Decisions for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Design and Management of Organizational Processes
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Transportation and Logistics Management
- Supply Relationship Management
- Coordinating Demand and Supply
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 18 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at York University - Schulich School of Business and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum B+ average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- Work Experience is not required, but considered for admission. One year of full-time, post-graduate work experience is required for applicants holding 3-year degrees.
- Essays (2 written, 1 timed written, 2 video)
- An up-to-date resume
- Two references (at least one academic reference is recommended)
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International56082 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28041 CAD per semester during 8 months.
National35990 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17995 CAD per semester during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.