If you have a degree in the built environment or already work in the construction industry our course will help you take your construction project management career further still.
You’ll get the skills and knowledge you need for a variety of roles in construction and the wider property world. You’ll develop your style as a manager and explore technological, economic, environmental, ethical, legal, political and sociological factors and their effect on project management.
By the time you graduate you’ll confidently understand management and organisations and have the right techniques to solve complex problems and make important management decisions.
The Construction Project Management course at Anglia Ruskin University will prepare you for a wide range of management and project roles in the construction and property industries. You’re also in the perfect position to continue your academic career and move up to our Built Environment PhD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management Theory
- Management Practice
- Project Management Systems
- Production Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Risk and Value Management
- Economic, Legal and Political Framework
- Research Design and Methods
- Masters Project
- 12 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction View 267 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
- An appropriate honours degree in a built environment subject (2.2 or above); or membership at an appropriate level of a recognised construction institution, such as RIBA, RICS, CIOB, ICE. If you have an unrelated honours degree (2.2 or above) together with relevant postgraduate working experience you may be considered on an individual basis. Applicants may be invited for interview.
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK & EU students, (per year, part-time) : £4,450
- International students, (per year, part-time) : £7,050
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.