During the Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience course at Anglia Ruskin University, you will gain solid theoretical knowledge and essential practical research skills currently used in cognitive and clinical neuroscience. In lectures, seminars, and practical workshops, you will learn about neuroanatomy, and how to interpret Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and electroencephalography (EEG) data.
This course offers the benefit of practical research skills such as, administering neuropsychological assessments for clinical and research purposes, analysing statistical data, and how to analyse MRI data.
For your dissertation you will have the opportunity to independently research an area you are passionate about. Supported by lecturers who are prominent researchers and longstanding members of Cambridge’s world-renowned research community.
You could pursue further postgraduate study or research, work for universities, hospitals or research units active in cognitive psychology and/or the brain sciences. You’re also in the perfect position to continue your academic career and move up to our Psychology PhD.
- Imaging and Diagnostics in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Current Theoretical Issues in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Issues in Scientific Research
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Masters Project
- 12 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- It can take up to four weeks to consider applications, so we recommend you apply at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesNeuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 120 other Masters in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
- Either 2.2 in BA or BSc Psychology with Graduate Basis for Recognition (GBR) for the British Psychology Society (BPS) OR 2.1 or above in non-accredited BA or BSc Psychology (or closely related discipline, e.g., Health Psychology, Joint honours Psychology, or Neuropsychology).
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK & EU students, (per year, part-time) : £3,750
- International students, (per year, part-time) : £6,850
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.