In the Horticulture program from The University of Maine we accept applications throughout the year.
Opportunities to develop research projects exist in a broad range of horticultural topics such as:
- Ornamental plant selection and evaluation
- Low-temperature tolerance
- Landscape plant production
- Blueberry physiology and hardiness
- Greenhouse management
- Degrees offered: MS
- Experimental Design
- Weed Ecology and Management
- Advanced Plant Pathology
- Scientific Communications
- Special Topics in Plant, Soil and Environmental Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAgriculture Horticulture and Crop Science View 238 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.