They will also have a strong professional grounding because their work placement and master's theses will be conducted primarily in the chemical industry (i.e. in companies and organisations outside the university).
The graduates of the Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering at Universitat Rovira i Virgili will be able to provide their leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills in:
- Industries such as petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and food processing.
- Engineering companies (advising on new projects).
- Auditing (energy, environmental, etc.).
- Wastewater treatment plants.
- Public administration.
- Service sector and commercial sector.
- R&D laboratories and institutes (public and private).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Avanced Transport Phenomena
- Avanced Thermodynamics and Molecular Simulation
- Product and Process Design
- Management and Administration of Companies
- Industrial Leadership
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 10 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation for academic coordination.
- Proof of competence in English (Level B2). If you are not able to certify it, the Academic Comission may request an interview where reading, writing and speaking in English language will be evaluated.
International2885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2885 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2885 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.