The Nursing program at ECPI University assists future nurse leaders, educators, and practitioners in the advancement of their professional practice through scientific inquiry and other scholarly activities.
- Graduates of the Health Systems Leadership concentration will be able to lead, change, collaborate, and transform nursing systems to improve healthcare outcomes and patient safety.
- Graduates of the Nursing Education concentration will be prepared to educate nursing students and practicing nurses in academic and clinical settings.
Graduates with a concentration in nursing education will be eligible for positions in a variety of health care and academic settings such as:
- Patient Education
- Clinical Nurse Educator
- Director of Professional Practice
- Director of Staff Development
- Nursing Faculty at the practical, associate or bachelor degree levels
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transformational Leadership in Nursing
- Theoretical Foundations: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Topics in Population Health
- Policy, Politics and Advocacy in Healthcare
- Nursing Research & Evidence-based Practice
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesNursing View 745 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete a personal interview with admissions.
- Complete a graduate application for admission and enrollment agreement.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and from an academic institution recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Undergraduate coursework. Applicants who do not have previous undergraduate coursework in statistics, health assessment, or research may be required to complete one or more prerequisite courses prior to acceptance in the graduate program.
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Current resume and unencumbered RN license. Each applicant submits a current resume that indicates current nursing work experience in the field in the last 3 years.
International12960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per semester during 18 months.
National12960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.