Always related to the practice context this Nursing (Overseas Registration) (Specialisation) course at University of Tasmania is designed to further nursing knowledge and skill to enable students to provide improved patient outcomes.
Designed for those who are already practicing nurses and who desire to increase their knowledge and capacity in their practice context.
Graduates of the Graduate certificate in nursing for overseas nurses (specialty) will be awarded with a Graduate certificate by the University of Tasmania.
It must be noted that professional recognition of this certificate will be in the students' home country and does NOT lead to registration as a nurse in Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Acute Care Nursing
Anaesthetics and Recovery Nursing
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Neonatal Intensive care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 111 other Masters in Public Health in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code 00586B
To be considered for a place in the Graduate Certificate in Nursing for Overseas Nurses (Speciality) applicants should apply through the Admissions Centre at the University of Tasmania and provide evidence of:
- A Bachelor's Degree (in nursing or related health) that is recognised by UTAS processes for entry to a postgraduate course.
- Registration as a nurse in the overseas country, where there is a registration system, or equivalent in that country.
- English Language proficiency to a level of IELTS 7.0 or OET overall score of B.
- This evidence must be endorsed by a recognised authority
- Six months of full-time experience in relevant nursing practice in an overseas country within the last two years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8975 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8975 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.