The Electrical and Computer Engineering program at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) allows students to pursue advanced work in electrical and computer engineering technical interest areas including bioengineering, computer systems and software, digital signal processing, electrical energy, electromagnetics, electronic design and applications, microsystems, optics and photonics, systems and controls, telecommunications, and VLSI systems and digital design.
This program allows highly qualified students to receive the Bachelor of Science in either Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and a master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
The joint BS/MS degree program affords undergraduate electrical or computer engineering majors the opportunity to broaden their studies and improve their career prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Parallel and Distributed Computer Architecture
- Dependable Distributed Systems
- CAD for Computer Communication Networks
- Interconnection Networks for High-Performance Systems
- Automata Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 12 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in France
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
International16476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8238 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12366 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6183 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- $6,183 (9 credit hours; if taking 12 hours, tuition is $8,238
- International students must be enrolled full-time (12 semester hours)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.