The content offers a solid background in the field of communication management, as well as a basis for academic research. The optional subjects allow an incursion in the field of communication of tourism and heritage or political communication. It is based on the Masterdec Experience which identifies and distinguishes it based on three concepts: strategy, internationalization and personalization.
University Master's degree in Strategic Communication at the Risk Society at Universitat Rovira i Virgili enables the exercise of professional profiles relacionants with strategic communication in a broad sense:
- Director / Head / Head of Communication in companies institutions and organizations
- Responsible for Press Media and public relations
- Head of Crisis Communication
- Senior account Managers communication agencie, public relations or corporative image
- Communications and corporative consultant
- Corporate communications analysts, political and institutional
- Researchers in universities or in terms of communication
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Latest Trends in Strategic Communications
- Strategic Management of Identity and Communication
- Communication Campaigns and Results Evaluation
- Online Communication Management
- Communication in Crisis Situations
- Communication Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Strategic Management View 14 other Masters in Strategic Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
General requirementsAdmission qualifications
Students who do not have degrees in communication or work experience in this sector must take a bridging course.Specific documentation
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of B2 competence in Spanish (for candidates whose native language is not Spanish)
International2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.