Keller's Master of Public Administration degree can help you gain the competencies you need by providing a comprehensive education that also emphasizes practical application. Focusing on the development of leadership and team-building abilities, our Master of Public Administration degree coursework addresses essential topics including human resources, budgeting and accounting, project management and public policy formulation and implementation.
To further focus your Master's in Public Administration degree program you will need to choose one of two emphases: Healthcare Management or Government Management. Customized to your specific interests, our Master of Public Administration degree is designed to help you achieve your professional goals in any one of these expanding fields.
Graduates of our Master’s in Public Administration degree program at DeVry University may consider career fields such as:
- Administrative Services
- Management Medical or Health Services
- Management Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Management
- Social and Community Service Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Managing Organizational Change
- Innovation through Technology
- Project Management Systems
- Health Service Systems
- Health Rights and Responsibilities
- Health Services Finance
- Health Policy and Economics
- Managed Care
- Government Management
- Managerial Finance: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Governmental Budgeting and Finance
- Public Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Intergovernmental Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 603 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor's Degree from a University-recognized institution, you are eligible for graduate school admission to Keller.
- If you are an International student applying from outside the United States, you need to hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree to be eligible for admission. You also will need to fulfill Keller's English-Proficiency Requirements, as all instructions and services are provided in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The Studyportals Scholarship is not in any way affiliated with DeVry University, but is a sole offering of Studyportals.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.