DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management are among a limited number of U.S. educational institutions and schools worldwide with this designation.
At Keller we work with industry professionals to keep our business curriculum relevant helping you meet evolving market place demands. Taking a holistic approach our Master’s in Project Management program includes courses in areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, and applied statistics to help our students graduate with the skills required to successfully implement new programs or enhance existing ones.
Graduates of our Master’s in Project Management program at DeVry University may consider, careers such as:
- Business Manager
- General Manager
- Store Manager
- Online Services Manager
- Essentials of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Project Management Systems
- Advanced Program Management
- Project Cost and Schedule Control
- Project Risk Management
- Contract and Procurement Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 1787 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.