DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management are among a limited number of U.S. educational institutions and schools worldwide with this designation.
At Keller we work with industry professionals to keep our business curriculum relevant helping you meet evolving market place demands. Taking a holistic approach our Master’s in Project Management program includes courses in areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, and applied statistics to help our students graduate with the skills required to successfully implement new programs or enhance existing ones.
Graduates of our Master’s in Project Management program at DeVry University may consider, careers such as:
- Business Manager
- General Manager
- Store Manager
- Online Services Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Project Management Systems
- Advanced Program Management
- Project Cost and Schedule Control
- Project Risk Management
- Contract and Procurement Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 231 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor's Degree from a University-recognized institution, you are eligible for graduate school admission to Keller.
- If you are an International student applying from outside the United States, you need to hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree to be eligible for admission. You also will need to fulfill Keller's English-Proficiency Requirements, as all instructions and services are provided in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The Studyportals Scholarship is not in any way affiliated with DeVry University, but is a sole offering of Studyportals.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.