Whether you aspire to sustain the security of an organization's network, develop e-commerce systems or apply technology for a company's strategic benefit, our Network and Communications Management master’s degree program provides a solid platform designed to help you enhance your career in the important field of network and communications management.
Graduates of our Master’s degree in Network and Communications Management at DeVry University can consider careers such as:
- Network and Computer Systems
- Administrator Computer Network
- Support Specialist
- Accounting and Finance: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Managing Organizational Change
- Strategic Management of Technology
- Project Management Systems
- Communications and Networking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Management Studies View 243 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.