Our Master of Information Systems Management degree program can equip you with a broad range of competencies to meet the business, management and technical demands of this expanding field. Because our professors maintain a current, working knowledge of the latest professional developments, their expertise can help prepare you for a career in technology applications and alternatives. In addition, our Master of Information Systems Management degree program is designed to enable you to determine and implement your chosen company's goals in computer-related technologies.
- Accounting and Finance: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Managing Organizational Change
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Project Management Systems
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 168 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Each applicant for either an online or on campus education must be at least 17 years old on the first day of classes. Documentation of age may be required.
- Each applicant must have earned one of the following educational credentials from a DeVry recognized organization:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A General Educational Development (GED®) certificate
- A post-secondary or professional degree
International766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
National766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.