Because our professors maintain a current, working knowledge of the latest professional developments, their expertise can help prepare you for a career in technology applications and alternatives. In addition, our Master of Information Systems Management degree program is designed to enable you to determine and implement your chosen company's goals in computer-related technologies.
Graduates of our Master’s in Information Systems Management program at DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management may consider, but are not limited to, the following careers:
- Data Security
- Analyst Data
- Security Manager
- Information Systems Security Analysis
- IT Project Manager
- Accounting and Finance: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Managing Organizational Change
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Project Management Systems
- Computer Network-based Applications of IT
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Information Systems View 273 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.