Because our professors maintain a current, working knowledge of the latest professional developments, their expertise can help prepare you for a career in technology applications and alternatives. In addition, our Master of Information Systems Management degree program is designed to enable you to determine and implement your chosen company's goals in computer-related technologies.
Graduates of our Master’s in Information Systems Management program at DeVry University ’s Keller Graduate School of Management may consider, but are not limited to, the following careers:
- Data Security
- Analyst Data
- Security Manager
- Information Systems Security Analysis
- IT Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Managing Organizational Change
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Project Management Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 233 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor's Degree from a University-recognized institution, you are eligible for graduate school admission to Keller.
- If you are an International student applying from outside the United States, you need to hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree to be eligible for admission. You also will need to fulfill Keller's English-Proficiency Requirements, as all instructions and services are provided in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The Studyportals Scholarship is not in any way affiliated with DeVry University, but is a sole offering of Studyportals.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.