In today's high-tech economy there is an increasing demand for well-qualified individuals in the field of business intelligence analytics and management to effectively oversee and evaluate the growing volume of available data to drive company strategy forward and ensure a competitive advantage.
Our Business Administration (Business Intelligence and Analytics Management) at DeVry University prepares graduates to take on careers in this growing field with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage, evaluate, and utilize analytics tools with a special emphasis on real-world applications. Whether you are interested in data mining, data analytics or big data, our Business Intelligence and Analytics Management MBA is designed to give you the knowledge and expertise you need to be a leader in an evolving career field.
Graduates with our MBA in Business Intelligence and Analytics Management may consider careers including, but not limited to, the following:
- Big Data Analysis or Management
- Data Management
- Analysis Business Intelligence Analysis or Management
- Marketing Analysis or Management
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Organizational Structures and Business Processes
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Innovation Through Technology
- Strategic Marketing
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1552 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
National8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.