In the rapidly expanding world of information systems management, strategic professionals need to demonstrate both leadership ability and technical competencies. Our MBA in Information Systems Management is designed to help you develop the credentials you need to make an impact in this exciting field. As just one of the 10 concentrations offered at Keller, our MBA in Information Systems Management provides extensive course offerings so you can better shape the direction of the degree program to reflect and guide your vision for your career.An Information Systems Management MBA allows you to develop your skills and credentials, focusing on competencies directly relevant to the workplace. You may choose to explore such topics as implementing computer networks, upgrading information systems, maintaining networks and acquiring and deploying new technologies and software.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Organizational Structures and Business Processes
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Innovation Through Technology
- Strategic Marketing
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Each applicant for either an online or on campus education must be at least 17 years old on the first day of classes. Documentation of age may be required.
- Each applicant must have earned one of the following educational credentials from a DeVry recognized organization:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A General Educational Development (GED®) certificate
- A post-secondary or professional degree
International766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per year and a duration of .
National766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.