Today’s health services industry welcomes motivated leaders who have broad knowledge of health services policies and procedures. Our MBA program with a Health Services concentration is designed to provide you with theoretical knowledge and practical experience to help you make a difference in this rewarding field.
Our MBA program, when completed with a Health Services concentration at DeVry University, provides the chance for you to develop fundamental understanding of the healthcare system. Your courses will examine legal and ethical issues in healthcare from a managerial perspective; unique features of healthcare finance; the relationship between healthcare economics and public policy; development of managed care approaches; and insurance and risk management-related concerns. Trends and issues impacting the evolution of health insurance and managed care are also addressed.
Graduates of our MBA in Health Services program may consider, but are not limited to, the following careers:
- Administrative Services Management Health or Medical Services Management Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Innovation Through Technology
- Strategic Marketing
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2312 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
National8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.