Today’s health services industry welcomes motivated leaders who have broad knowledge of health services policies and procedures. Our MBA program with a Health Services concentration is designed to provide you with theoretical knowledge and practical experience to help you make a difference in this rewarding field.Our MBA program, when completed with a Health Services concentration, provides the chance for you to develop fundamental understanding of the healthcare system. Your courses will examine legal and ethical issues in healthcare from a managerial perspective; unique features of healthcare finance; the relationship between healthcare economics and public policy; development of managed care approaches; and insurance and risk management-related concerns. Trends and issues impacting the evolution of health insurance and managed care are also addressed.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Innovation Through Technology
- Strategic Marketing
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1310 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Each applicant for either an online or on campus education must be at least 17 years old on the first day of classes. Documentation of age may be required.
- Each applicant must have earned one of the following educational credentials from a DeVry recognized organization:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A General Educational Development (GED®) certificate
- A post-secondary or professional degree
International766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
National766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.